Decide on the activities you want to offer such as workshops, contests, or social media challenges. Make sure they are aligned with your goals, objectives, and theme. Here are some activity ideas to get you started:
- Host a virtual event, such as a webinar or a live Q&A session
- Create a social media challenge, such as a photo or video contest
- Organize a team-building activity, such as a virtual escape room or a scavenger hun
- Offer special promotions or discounts to employees and customers
Spread the word about your Customer Support Day activities by promoting them on your company’s website, social media channels, and internal communications channels. Use visuals, such as posters and banners, to create excitement and build awareness.
- Create a social media campaign using the hashtag #CustomerSupportDay
- Send out a company-wide email or newsletter announcing the celebration
- Create a landing page on your intranet or internal communications platform for employees to access as time permits
Planning a successful event of this nature takes time and effort, but with this planning checklist, you’ll be on your way to creating an engaging and memorable event. Remember to stay focused on your goals and objectives, and tailor your activities and messaging to your audience. Happy planning!